You can now apply to be a counselor for Under the Sea Marine Science Summer Camp!
why summer camp?
Here is why counselors LOVE summer camp.
- Lots of service hours.
- Fun activities and fun people!
- Make new friends at your school and learn more marine science.
Who can apply?
Riverview High School students that:
- Love science and sharing it with others
- Work well in a team.
- Know how to keep youth SAFE and have FUN.
When is camp this year?
- Camp itself is June 2-5 (Tuesday through Friday)
- Counselors will work Monday through Friday 8-1 to help with organizing, set up and clean up.
- Counselors will be invited to participate in planning, but participation is not required. (More service hours though!)
what else should i know?
All counselors are required to complete a photo release for promotional purposes and a liability release that waivers Riverview High School, Sarasota County School District, and Camp adults from any liability while under reasonable supervision. Upon being invited as a counselor, these forms along with photos and bios of counselor candidates will be required.
Thanks for applying!! We will let you know soon if you will be on this year’s summer camp counselor team!